prepare tools before installation
- Measure the distance between the two hooks with tape measure
- Draw a flat line on the wall with a pencil, the point ofintersection s where the hole is punched
- Drill two holes of 0.23-0.31 inches in diameter and 1.98 inchese in depth at arranged position.
- Use a hammer to hammer the expansion screw into the hole
- Put the metal screws into the plastic expansion screws
- Raise the mirror, making sure hat the nail inset into the hook and carefully lower the mirror