What Is Payment Security? Payment security involves the steps businesses take to make sure that their customers' data is protected and to avoid unauthorized transactions and data breaches. All the transmitted data on Neutypechic is encrypted by SSL. Only after the bank confirms the authenticity, the payment will be charged. Otherwise the payment will be cancelled. Please don't worry that your payment data may be saved by any website or platforms.
Neutypechic supports PayPal, Credit Card & Debit Card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB card, Discover card, Diners Club card and so on). For detailed information on payment method, please check https://www.neutypechic.com/pages/payment-methods
If you're having some trouble with payment, we do have some tips that usually will work:
* I failed to pay with my Credit or debit card?
- Make sure all information is correct including credit card number, expiration date, CVVcode and billing address.
- Make sure you have enough credit or account balance.
- Check whether your card Authorized or default online transaction limit is too low.
- Try refreshing the page, or logging completely out and then logging back in.
- Start over with a new order instead of trying to pay for the same order over again.
- If your payment is still declined, you may need to contact your bank.
As default in all Credit Card banks, part of their security, they block international transactions/payment. Unless the card holder will request to unblock their secured method.
- You can also pay through PayPal with your Credit or debit card as "a guest" it is very safe and easy.
- Try using a different card.
- Try using PayPal if you have a PayPal account.
* I failed to pay with Paypal?
- According to our experience, PayPal may have the transaction limit. Please check that with PayPal.
- According to PayPal rules, the shipping address and the billing address need to be in the same country, otherwise the payment will not be allowed.
If so, please fill in the shipping address the same as the billing address when you place the order and send an email to email@example.com to tell us the correct shipping address. We will change this for you.
- If above is not working, we highly suggest you try with Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), and Debit Card.
Normally the confirmation email will be sent to the email you used to order from us. If you have not received a confirmation email about your order, you may have registered with a different or wrong email address, or the email might be in your spam folder.
Please don't forget to check your Spam/Promotions/Updates box and Junk Folders.
You may log into your Neutypechic account and click "My Orders" button to see your payment status. If the payment status is "PAID", it means we have received your payment.
Because your order has been held for a standard anti-fraud check for there seems some insecure factors upon your transaction.
It is suggested to submit related documents in verifying you're the owner of the card used to place your order on our website.
-A photo of the credit/debit card used to place this order;
(You can cover the other digits, but the last four digits of the card number must be clearly shown.)
-The payment deduction proof/transaction code.
(This information is needed for payment verification purposes only. It will be kept strictly confidential and will not be stored after the payment is verified.)
Was this page helpful?